Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Now it's my turn

I'm in Madison now, after many months of not being in Madison, which I never thought I'd miss. In that time of being at Williams so long, I have many built up resentments.

So, are there things I want to rant about? Yes!

Williams sucks because it's so isolated.

Williams sucks because it's so damn small.

Williams sucks because Williamstown is so damn small and offers nothing, really.

Williams sucks because of the pervasive drinking culture and lack of intellectual thought.

And I can't think of anymore right now.

But I've also been in Madison for a few weeks already, so I still have some things I don't like about my stay here:

Madison's bus fare keeps growing and growing; a solution is to correlate the rate of fare increase/decrease with the IQ of the average Tea Partier.

Madison is still full of people I dislike from high school and middle school, so I am always in constant fear that I'll bump into them.

I can't get into my fucking house! That's a biggie.

My library card is in my fucking house! So I can't check stuff out!! Argh!


However, I do like the apartment I'm in right now. It's spacious and has a really large bed, and since I like to move around a lot while sleeping, it's very comfortable. And I get high-speed internet so I can get on facebook and go to discussion boards and spent 6 straight hours arguing with TOTAL DUMBASSES about politics and race and the like.

Conservatives are TOTAL DUMBASSES because:

They can't argue with reason and refuse to look at facts.

No matter how much you present logic and facts to them, they will suddenly go off-topic or twist your words to fit their nonsensical argument.

They make up lies and believe them.

They refuse to give Obama credit for anything and attack him for everything.

They're hypocrites and they don't know it. They don't want the government to tax them or intervene in any part of their lives (such as health care), except they want the government to intervene in a woman's right to choose, the right for anybody to get married, and to wiretap people for "national security."


That is all for MY rantings today. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment