Thursday, May 27, 2010

yay new blog!

Heyo,
Yay new blog! So I guess now in addition to calling/texting/video-chatting we can use this. Um si I guess I will just rant about some things on my mind:

1. I can't go to Singapore T_T. So during the two-week project in Malaysia, the weekend in-between was scheduled for the group to take a trip to Singapore together. Unfortunately, it took kind of a while for me to realize a). that we were going to Singapore for the weekend; and b). that Singapore was its own country that requires a visa to for entry = =. So now it is too late to get a visa (it takes 5-10 days) and I fail at life once again. I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm the only one out of the 20 or so people who won't be able to go to Singapore. Actually, I was thinking it wouldn't be too bad to spend the weekend at the beach on the Southwest coast on my own (hopefully with one or two other people who are in the same boat as me...?), which is only about 10 miles away =D. On Google Earth, the ocean looks soooo blue! Although I might have to figure out room & board on my own. So we'll see where my blunder takes me this time >_>.

There were a few other things I had in mind before but I can't remember them now... well I will be leaving next Thursday afternoon and flying for 27 hours and then I will be 12 hours ahead of you bahahaha.

Ooh one more thing: check this out if you ever want to learn more about how messed up Chinese society is these days, people making public spectacles and all. *smh* It can be wonderful to read about though. In the future I'll probably have select posts to comment on more extensively.

Signing off,
Yin

1 comment:

  1. Man, that's tough.

    So you need a visa for every single country you visit?? That's a lot of paperwork.

    ReplyDelete